- Exposure to ozone levels currently considered safe by federal regulations can impair lung function healthy people http://bit.ly/LIxpF
- Incidence and severity of angioedema is on the rise, delays in diagnosis contributing to morbidity and mortality http://bit.ly/17aqRS
- TV report: Back To School & Allergies http://bit.ly/euBH0
- "Don’t Sneeze at Allergies" http://bit.ly/17jscf - There are several inaccuracies in this article. SPT works well, SLIT does not (in U.S.).
- An immunostimulatory DNA sequence G10 shows promise as an allergy treatment in a Cytos trial: http://xlg5n.tk
- Allow me to introduce you to The Virtual Allergist by AAAAI: http://bit.ly/yCwhw
- Debunking alternative food allergy tests and therapies http://bit.ly/Woa0v
- Asthma action plan form from NIH: http://bit.ly/7R3aF
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.