- Cat exposure in the first year of life is a risk factor for wheezing, asthma and rhinoconjunctivitis (dog was OK) http://bit.ly/canN5
- Immunogenicity of Anti-TNF- Agents - Chimerical drugs have a higher capacity of inducing immunogenicity. The prevalence of anti-infliximab antibodies in RA varies from 12% to 44% http://bit.ly/Duce1
- Laryngophar. reflux disease differs from GERD in extent (hypopharynx and above) and timing (when the patient is upright). In patients with chronic and recurrent sinusitis, laryngopharyngeal reflux disease may play a significant role. http://bit.ly/utpTn
- The role of antileukotriene drugs in management of rhinitis and rhinosinusitis - studies needed http://bit.ly/Hkrmp
- Interleukins adapt to parasites: Intestinal worms helped shape human interleukin genes. Parasites leave a footprint on host genomes in the form of single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs). http://bit.ly/HWS5S
- 5 Videos: Mayo Clinic held Tweetcamp to provide basic training for staff in using Twitter, applications in health care http://bit.ly/1PiCJJ
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.