Here are some quick actionable items. Start with one of these tips per week:
Search engine optimization
- Google Page Rank of zero is bad, make sure you post fresh content & ask other practices to link to your site
Twitter and Facebook
- Open a Twitter account, post 3 links to allergy news on Monday/Wednesday/Friday, collect the 9 links in weekly summary on your site
- Start a Facebook page, take 10 photos of your office, upload them in an album, link the Facebook page on your site
- Ask each doctor in your practice to open a professional Twitter account and post 3 tweets on Monday/Wednesday/Friday
- Start a free blog for your practice on Blogger.com by Google. Play with the design, check it out.
Cycle of Patient Education (click here to enlarge the image). An editable copy for your presentation is available at Google Docs.
Cycle of Online Information and Physician Education (click here to enlarge the image). An editable copy for your presentation is available at Google Docs.
Here is how to facilitate the Rise of the ePhysican who works hand in hand with the ePatient:
What Musicians Can Teach Doctors, And How Allergists Are Like Rock Stars