- 4-year-old children diagnosed with asthma appear to have increased risk of injury over their peers http://bit.ly/s0MOS
- Hereditary angioedema with normal C1 inhibition: mutations in coagulation factor XII (Hageman factor) gene detected http://bit.ly/19m1n
- Urticaria caused by antihistamines: report of 5 cases. http://bit.ly/4usCgB
- Perception of Breathlessness by a 3-Minute Respiratory Exerciser Test Predicts Asthma Exacerbations. Asthmatic patients with over-perception of dyspnea are at increased risks of unscheduled visits and hospital admissions http://bit.ly/DGuPp
- School staff more inclined to act based on perceptions of a child's asthma or children's reports rather than peak flow http://bit.ly/KhhRK
- How air pollutants act as an adjuvant for allergic sensitization and asthma. Particulate matter generate oxygen radicals capable of perturbing the redox equilibrium mucosal immune cells. Particulate matter exposure induces proinflammatory changes and proallergic effects in the respiratory tract. http://bit.ly/ds647
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source, links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) is not an endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.