- A thymic stromal lymphopoietin gene variant is associated with asthma and airway hyperresponsiveness http://bit.ly/DX4qE
- Decreased expression of leptin/leptin receptor characterizes severe asthma and is associated with airway remodeling http://bit.ly/H9N3y
- Eczema herpeticum develops in AD with more severe TH2-polarized disease: allergen sensitization, food allergy, asthma http://bit.ly/oVON8
- Obstructive sleep apnea–hypopnea is more prevalent among patients with severe compared with moderate asthma http://bit.ly/GdAhn
- Drug induced hypersensitivity syndrome (DIHS) as altern. name for drug rash with eosinophilia and systemic sx (DRESS). Vitamin D deficiency might be a DIHS (DRESS) risk or severity factor http://bit.ly/Qt23G
- Bladder cancer cells cloak themselves with a "don't eat me" signal (CD47) that scares off immune system cells http://bit.ly/Tk1vF
- Find allergists on Twitter or Search By Profession by using TweepSearch - example: http://bit.ly/129ATE -- Find Out Who Follows Whom on Twitter http://whofollowswhom.com - For example, who do all allergists on Twitter follow?
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.