- EAACI/GA2LEN task force consensus report: the autologous serum skin test in urticaria. CU patients with a positive ASST more likely to have autoimmune thyroid disease, prolonged course, less responsive to H1-antihistamines.
- Charcot-Leyden crystal protein (CLC) gene - a novel susceptibility gene for allergic rhinitis? http://bit.ly/q9ll8
- Improved home ventilation did not achieve a reduction in mite allergen levels, but did improve evening PEF in asthma http://bit.ly/16iyf2
- Even in rural areas, ozone might have an adverse impact on the worsening of childhood asthma http://bit.ly/onNsj
- CDC: All U.S. children should get seasonal flu shot http://bit.ly/Ws9WJ
- Man thinks he is 'allergic' to Wi-Fi 'electrosmog' http://bit.ly/2Imnfy and http://bit.ly/76WWc
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.