- Is intrinsic asthma synonymous with infection? Persistent respiratory infections may play a key role. http://bit.ly/3snuMb
- Possible high prevalence of non-IgE-mediated food allergy in young children with autism spectrum disorders (ASDs) http://bit.ly/18O545
- History of IVIG: In 1981, improvement of ITP in patients receiving IVIg for immunodeficiencies opened a new era for autoimmune conditions. History of IVIG: first introduced in the middle of the twentieth century for the treatment of primary immunodeficiencies http://bit.ly/poo4m
- “Corset-like” pressure in the lower chest may be indicative of neurosarcoidosis (myelopathy) http://bit.ly/vf2hT
- Pregnant women with SLE are high risk patients: spontaneous abortion occurred in 6%, 16% had premature deliveries http://bit.ly/2m41Qr
- Desloratadine is effective in intermittent allergic rhinitis: a GA2LEN study http://bit.ly/1AHJZh
Medical news tweets are not research articles - they are 140-character messages - please always go to the original source/links, etc. The inclusion of a Twitter update (tweet) does not represent endorsement or agreement of any kind. Tweets and links do not represent endorsement, approval or support.
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.