- Western Lifestyle Increases Prevalence of Atopic Diseases from 0% to 6% on a Small Papua New Guinean Island http://bit.ly/rIlYF
- New Point-of-Care Device, ImmunoCAP Rapid could identify 95% of the patients with allergies http://bit.ly/pB7FM
- Prevalence of food allergy in children with atopic dermatitis: egg (16-39%) , cow's milk (35.13%), peanut (25%) http://bit.ly/Q1tyC
- Serum and sputum eosinophilic inflammatory markers are associated with poor asthma control. http://bit.ly/vBvHK
- 10 Surprising Food Allergy Dangers Parents Should Watch For - San Fernando Valley Sun http://bit.ly/1ydKm
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.