- Children with untreated asthma are less fit and have a higher body per cent fat and frequency of obesity http://bit.ly/KG8cG
- Obstructive sleep apnea-hypopnea was significantly more prevalent among patients with severe asthma http://bit.ly/5K7gQ
- Sustained hapten access through a defective skin barrier is important in the etiopathogenesis of atopic dermatitis http://bit.ly/ENrIS
- IL-9 has largely been regarded as a Th2 cytokine that makes multifocal contributions to allergic disease. `Th9' helper T cells can exist but their contribution in allergic disease is currently unknown http://bit.ly/pTwkM -- Proposed mechanism for TH9-induced allergic airway inflammation. JACI, 2012.
- Canadian Lung Assn. takes aim at Air Canada's new pet-friendly policy http://bit.ly/WJhfc
- ED physician: "When I ask patients about their medical allergies, more often than not patients suffer from at least one" http://is.gd/1sgeK -- Updated: From the Blogs: When is a Drug Allergy Not a Drug Allergy? http://bit.ly/Y45ah
- Flickr: Patient's perception of skin patch test for contact dermatitis: "Immobile" http://bit.ly/CxSgr
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.