- Most severe asthma is closely associated to upper respiratory illness, especially rhinosinusitis in children. Treatment of chronic rhinosinusitis benefits concomitant asthma and has been shown to reduce the severity of asthma http://bit.ly/C36ZK
- Cow's milk allergy is a significant etiologic factor for constipation in infants and young children. Cow's milk allergy: tolerance is better achieved after 12 months of strict cow's milk elimination. http://bit.ly/12AeKe
- Review: Approach to the Patient with Drug Allergy http://bit.ly/Z6lic
- Skin Testing in Delayed Reactions to Drugs - negative predictive value of drug skin tests is approximately 90%. http://bit.ly/12irKt
- Rapid Desensitization for Hypersensitivity Reactions to Medications - a high-risk intervention incompletely understood http://bit.ly/38VUnf
- Characterization of Allergens in Four South American Snake Species: significant similarity with metalloproteinases http://bit.ly/1V83Wb
- Review of Common Variable Immunodeficiency (CVID): Etiological and Treatment Issues http://bit.ly/Vm4P6
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.