- Talking Points on SLIT for Physicians Practicing in the US by the ACAAI: http://bit.ly/SF2Ip
- Study: Adenoidectomy Does Not Increase Risk of Asthma or Allergy. Chronic respiratory infections in early childhood appear to promote bronchial hyperreactivity http://bit.ly/bM8OY
- T-cell receptor excision circles (TRECs) as routine newborn screening protocol for severe combined immunodeficiency http://bit.ly/FNJnE
- Metformin may help make vaccines work better (in mice) http://bit.ly/TCoep
- "The Itch: Its mysterious power may be a clue to a new theory about brains and bodies." http://bit.ly/KwFPS
- "Scratching makes the neurons completely stop for five to 10 seconds and blocks itch" http://is.gd/Nton
- Blog power: Our blog is #1 search result for "allergic rhinitis guidelines" easily beating NEJM, AAFP and guideline.gov http://bit.ly/8d7dm
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.