- World Asthma Day is May 5, 2009 (the first Tuesday of May) http://bit.ly/NskI6 - improve asthma awareness and care around the world
- Obese children and adolescents are 26 percent more likely to have some kind of allergy, especially to food http://is.gd/wHzt
- Vitamin D Insufficiency Linked to Asthma Severity, Medscape: http://is.gd/w1IS
- Individuals with the lowest serum folate levels were 31% more likely to have atopy and 40% more likely to wheeze http://is.gd/vRoH
- ENT expanding into pulmonologists/allergists' domain:"Inclusion of Asthma in Otolaryngologic Clinical Practice" by ENToday http://is.gd/w1OO
- Easy Way to Ease Infant Immunization Pain: give the less painful vaccine first, most painful - last http://is.gd/wHyT
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.