- NEJM: LABAs to be used only if other controller meds alone do not provide adequate, rather than optimal, asthma control. We know that LABAs are effective; the data must be gathered to prove they are safe. http://is.gd/sPHj
- CNN: Five places to escape seasonal allergies: slopes, sea, beach, desert, big city http://is.gd/spO3 - No guarantee with any of them...
- BBC Interactive Primer on Allergies: Videos and more http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/...
- Saline irrigation for nasal allergies. Plausible, but we'll never have a placebo comparison: http://twurl.nl/wccewl
- Ludwig von Beethoven had at least moderate asthma, apparently: http://bit.ly/4XmXV
- Faces of Asthma from National Library of Medicine: http://tinyurl.com/d4scoz
- Breath of Life: a NLM exhibition examining the history of asthma, personal experiences, and treatments http://bit.ly/OiWT4
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.