- ICS/LABA Have Changed Childhood Asthma: less oral steroids, higher FEV1, less albuterol, fewer intubations http://is.gd/nB03
- Most physicians who prescribe EpiPen have not told patients how to use them, unable to operate one successfully http://is.gd/nAP3
- Travel and food allergy: 80% of families with food allergies avoided cruises. Travel and food allergy: 90% of families with food allergies have not left the U.S http://is.gd/nB1r
- Headline of the day: "Sesame Allergies on the Rise in U.S.: Blame the hummus!"-- sesame allergy has increased more than any other food allergy over the past 10-20 years, now among the most common. "Sesame is now clearly one of the six or seven most common food allergens in the U.S." 70% of the patients allergic to sesame were also allergic to tree nuts, while 65% were allergic to peanuts http://is.gd/nyXU
- Baxter is testing subcutaneous IVIG with hyaluronidase to improve absorption in primary immunodeficiency http://is.gd/nz4I
- Differentiating COPD from asthma in clinical practice: why, why not and how? http://is.gd/nAHu and http://is.gd/nAHR
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.