- Homeopathic hot pepper nose spray with capsaicin relieves allergic rhinitis? http://is.gd/jRR7
- Patients in the study with Sinol-M hot pepper nose spray instructed to use it as needed up to 12 times a day for hay fever http://is.gd/jRR7
- Quadrivalent meningococcal glycoconjugate vaccine is more immunogenic than the currently licensed unconjugated vaccine http://is.gd/jTk8
- Updated recommendations for the use of quadrivalent (serogroups A, C, Y, and W-135) meningococcal conjugate vaccines http://goo.gl/BPwON
- DNA vaccines may be used to treat allergy in the future, Medscape: http://tinyurl.com/d68zzd
- Mechanism of DNA vaccines for allergy: vaccines could polarize dendritic cells to induce antiallergic T regulatory cells http://is.gd/jTm2
Allergy and Immunology News of the Day
Health News of the Day is a daily summary made from the selected links I post on Twitter. It is in a bullet points format with links to the original sources which include 350 RSS feeds that produce about 2,500 items per day.