- Children born by cesarean delivery are at increased risk for developing asthma http://is.gd/iuEM
- Children delivered by c-section were 79 percent more likely to develop asthma than children born vaginally http://is.gd/iuEM
- RSV far more widespread among children than once thought and puts more of them in the hospital than influenza http://is.gd/iuFn
- RSV responsible for 20% of hospitalizations, 18% of ER visits, 15% office visits for resp. infections in children under 5 http://is.gd/iuFn
- Researchers should place more emphasis on finding a vaccine for RSV http://is.gd/iuFn
- Only 3 percent of the RSV cases were correctly diagnosed http://is.gd/iuFn
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.