- Intranasal steroids (INS) downregulate increased epithelial expression of COX-1 in nasal polyps http://is.gd/hJjk
- Children born by caesarean section have a higher risk of asthma than those born by vaginal delivery http://is.gd/hJib
- An unusual cause of allergy: Case report of normal saline solution allergy http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov..
- Hospital disinfectants raise nurses' asthma risk http://is.gd/hQLm
- Nurses regularly exposed to cleaning chemicals and disinfectants were 72% more likely to be newly-diagnosed with asthma http://is.gd/hQLm
Image source: OpenClipArt.org, public domain.